Regional Operations Manager
This is an opportunity for a proactive, motivated and highly skilled trades professional to lead a large regionally-based Technical Team working across a wide geographic area.
To implement strategies which ensure the operations team comply with company policies/procedures, legislation, regulations, standards and industry codes and at the same time support the team to achieve the best standard of delivery and exceed contractual KPI’s.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with all key stakeholders and relevant regulatory authorities, to ensure the field workforce is compliant with licencing requirements, and that legislative/regulatory requirements are met.
- Driving a safety culture through leading by example, coaching and developing their teams to ensure safety compliance is a priority.
- Review and analyse financial reports and develop initiatives to improve business performance, whilst delivering services maintenance budgets (OPEX & CAPEX).
- Regularly review KPI and performance reports with the team ensuring they are engaged and targets are met, while removing barriers which may impact the team’s ability to achieve the best standard of delivery.
- Be the point of escalation and provide support to supervisors and the technical workforce, including subcontractors working within the region.
- Continually build brand connectivity and maintain customer service levels for each brand.
- Collaboratively manage maintenance agreements with contractors to deliver preventative, comprehensive and predictive maintenance.
- Build a cohesive team by instilling a common mindset and team spirit across the region and maintain a strong health and safety culture.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering; or Electrical or refrigeration/air conditioning trade qualification
- 3 years plus industry experience in the commercial Retail Services (preferred)
- Good understanding of building systems (electrical, heating, cooling, plumbing)
The role requires travel and will work out off and cover Victoria West, Metropolitan surrounding suburbs and Tasmania.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- West Melbourne VIC 3003, Australia