Manager - HSE Systems and Injury Management - HSEQ
Are you keen on supporting and working on the implementation of key improvement initiatives? Do you have experience with management of injury claims and supporting processes? Then look no further!!!
We are recruiting for a passionate, motivated and skilled individual to manage the development, implementation, monitoring and review of policies, procedures and programs within City’s health, safety and environment.
The position will be responsible for providing high level advice on, key HSE systems and processes including such things as supporting IT systems, audit programs, statistical reporting, HSE presentations/training, incident and injury management processes, legislative compliance and contractor safety management processes
Reporting to the General Manager HSEQ, your key responsibilities will see you:
- Develop and implement improvements to HSE policies and procedures, systems and processes
- Develop and maintain effective and compliant injury management and workers compensation claims processes
- Act as the key contact for workers compensation claim disputes, investigations, legal proceedings and conciliations
- Provide high level advice to internal and external stakeholders in regard to return to work processes and strategies
- Monitor emerging / changing legislation, assess impacts on company procedures and recommend actions to be taken.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of HSE related IT systems.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- A Tertiary qualification in Occupational Health and Safety – Mandatory
- Completed a short course or post graduate studies relevant to Occupational Health and Safety / workers compensation and injury management – Highly desirable
- OHS auditing qualification - Desirable
- Functional understanding, knowledge and experience with OHS management systems
- Prior experience with workers compensation insurance schemes.
- Prior experience with injury claims management and return to work processes
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia