Finance Assistant - Management Accounting
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant in a part-time capacity reporting to the Management Accounting Manager, you will be joining a diverse and growing Finance team based in Mulgrave.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Reviewing and analysing of files necessary to enable accurate and timely invoicing of works in progress
- Assist in compiling journals to reflect the ledger movements
- Compile monthly summary of Capital works and Capital review files
- Consolidation of approval lists
- Other ad hoc administration to support the Management Accounting team
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- VCE or equivalent – Essential
- Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Business – Preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills – Essential
- High attention to detail and accuracy
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia