Receptionist and Office Administrator
City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management and Engineering solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners.
Are you a front-office superstar who is results focused and can pick up new tasks quickly? Do you have good communication and love working in a fast-paced, friendly and supportive environment, then look no further!
We are recruiting for a proactive, experienced Receptionist / Office Administrator who enjoys working in a busy, team focused environment. You will demonstrate a passion for customer service, professional communication skills, excellent time management abilities, and a capacity to meet deadlines.
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties including professional welcome of internal and external stakeholders
- Act as point of contact for general queries from City Field Technicians
- Administer monthly customer service/perception surveys
- Proficiently manage all travel and accommodation bookings across the business
- Provide support to the People and Safety Team as and when required
- Event management, catering and room set up
- Cert III/IV in business or similar
- Intermediate MS Office skills - Essential
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Administration or Reception role - Preferred
- Very good verbal and written communication skill
- Exceptional customer focus
- Willing to undertake a medical
- Seeking stability and longevity
Our successful candidate SHOULD be able to
- Multi-task efficiently
- Prioritise effectively
- Have an eye for detail
- Been driven and take ownership
- Take ownership of tasks
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia