Refrigeration Project Manager
To meet growing demands within the engineering arm of the business, City Engineering is now seeking an experienced Refrigeration Project Manager.
The role will be responsible for:
- Working in conjunction with and assisting the Coles Implementation and Store Development teams on any Refrigeration planning
- Provide support with the execution of the Refrigeration renewal and new store installations, ensuring projects are critically delivered.
- Oversee the project handover process of new and refurbished supermarkets to ensure the integrity of the Refrigeration installation
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Degree or Diploma Qualifications in a relevant engineering stream, or
- Trade qualified with proven relevant technical experience to meet the following requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in project management & commissioning projects
- Proven experience and ability in bringing Refrigeration installation & commissioning projects in on time, at the specified quality level and within budget
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven supervisory/project management experience
A market competitive salary package including an attractive fully maintained vehicle / car allowance is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting, innovative and market leading engineering team.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- New South Wales, Australia