This role offers an experienced Refrigeration Draftsperson the opportunity to join our innovative Engineering team and take ownership of their workload while delivering quality outputs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meet with project engineers to gain understanding of the needs and requirements of the project
- Prepare concepts, sketches and detailed drawings
- Appropriately communicate the design intent and optimise design & minimise opportunities for error
- Manage project technical documentation and record keeping
- Understand Refrigeration design requirements
- Liaise with tradespeople
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of relevant industry standards and practices
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- AutoCAD (essential) REVIT (desirable)
- Building services background- highly desirable
- 5 years minimum experience in Refrigeration design drafting
- Demonstrated coordinating experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with safety measures
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia