Supporting the growing demands within the engineering arm of the business, this role involves the design and technical development of Mechanical systems, control systems and their subsequent application.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The design & technical development of Mechanical Building Services systems, control systems and their subsequent application
- Specify components, assemblies and system compatibility, ensuring full compliance with current Australian regulations and standards.
- Proactively manage any required changes in the project scope in conjunction with City PM’s.
- Successfully identify and resolve issues and conflicts in a timely fashion to ensure appropriate resolution
- Nurture and maintain key business relationships and liaise and communicate with project stakeholders on a regular basis.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Degree or Diploma Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering stream
- Registered Building Practitioner in Mechanical & Building, or be sufficiently experienced to apply
- Proven experience in commercial/retail Mechanical Building Services design and specification, particularly HVAC systems in Supermarkets
- Be a hands-on engineer who has a systematic and practical approach to Mechanical Building Services design and specification
- Effectively convey information clearly, concisely and professionally
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia