General Manager - Coles Partnership
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners – Coles, on time and on budget.
Reporting to the Director – Operations & Engineering – Coles and working directly with key Coles leaders and stakeholders, you will effectively lead and continuously evolve the operations partnership model.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Taking a highly visible role in the identification of Coles business needs and the ongoing development and management of relationships with key stakeholders.
· Effective communication with stakeholders enabling the identification of how City’s service will maximise customer satisfaction.
· Provide clear and transparent communication to both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring quality service is provided concurrently achieving service level targets.
· Develop a team member-oriented culture which emphasises quality, excellent customer service, high professional standards and high performance.
· Develop project plans and schedules in line with best practice methodology which include all parts of the business involved in the projects.
· Enhance the reporting and analysis of operational KPI’s to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
· Degree in Business or similar (essential).
· Broad knowledge in managing service contracts and multiple suppliers.
· Proven experience in stakeholder relationship management at a senior level.
· Strong understanding of performance-based contract management process and procedures.
· Experience in a technical service environment.
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 20
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia