Critical Asset - Electrical Project Manager
The role will be responsible for:
- Working in conjunction with and assisting the Coles Implementation and Store Development teams on the Electrical Critical Asset replacement programs
- Provide support with the execution of the electrical renewal program, ensuring projects are delivered Nationally.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Degree or Diploma Qualifications in a relevant engineering stream, or Trade qualified with proven relevant technical experience to meet requirements
- Proven practical experience of at least 5 years in project management & commissioning projects
- Proven experience and ability in bringing electrical installation & commissioning projects in on time, at the specified quality level and within budget
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven supervisory/project management experience
A market competitive salary package including an attractive fully maintained vehicle / car allowance is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting, innovative and market leading engineering team.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia