Refrigeration/HVAC Technician - VIC West
We are currently recruiting for a proactive, motivate, highly skilled and qualified Refrigeration / HVAC Technician to join our friendly and dedicated team of techs, supporting our partner, the Coles Group. If you believe you have what it takes to hit the ground running, then read on!!!
Cluster will include but not limited to – Western suburbs of VIC.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Participate in a call-out roster
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our partner-the Coles Group
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over stores
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Qualified Refrigeration and Air Conditioning technician with superior fault- finding competencies
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Restricted Electrical License (Class 1)
- Current Driver’s License
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- West Melbourne VIC 3003, Australia