Team Leader - Helpdesk
We are now seeking an energetic, self -motivated individual, with strong communication skills to support our team members. This role includes a wide range of responsibilities, which will require an efficient and mature approach, whist working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are looking to fill 2 permanent fulltime-time roles, working Monday to Friday across rotating shifts between the hours of 05:00 AM – 07:00 PM.
Your key responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Lead, mentor, motivate and manage a diverse team
- Ensure set targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Manage day-to-day workload of team members as well as rostering
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Work within a fast-paced contact centre environment that operates 24/7
- Holding and actioning the on-call phone on a rotational basis after hours
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience with the ability to lead a team - Essential
- Previous Customer Service experience – Essential
- Have previously worked in a fast-paced contact centre and or office environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Driven to succeed and able to achieve and exceed targets/KPIs
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and computer skills
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia