Maintenance and Service Electrician - DC Maintenance
This role is responsible for delivering maintenance services in a challenging and fast paced distribution centre environment. This service covers responsibility for undertaking electrical and non-electrical repairs and preventative maintenance and assisting other trades.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the DC Facilities Manager of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
- Take ownership of all electrical and non-electrical jobs logged to them for the respective DC site.
- Respond promptly and positively to service call requests and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary within agreed timescales and response times.
- Complete the PPM schedule within agreed KPI timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Trade qualified A Grade Electrician with superior electrical competencies (Essential
- Previous experience is a DC environment or similar – Desirable
- Previous experience of fault finding of basic circuits.
- Prior experience testing of exit & emergency lighting, RCD’s and appliances.
- Proven experience testing of switchboards (thermography), power factor correction units and earthing systems
- Work autonomously and be a self-starter
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Eastern Creek NSW 2766, Australia