HVAC/R Technician - Sydney South
Reporting to the National Technical Manager you will be responsible for delivering reactive & proactive call-outs, minor project work and planned preventative maintenance services to a number of sites across the HVAC&R discipline. Take ownership of the sites you manage to deliver improvements in plant stability, energy efficiency, site comfort & site presentation. The successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle, company phone and all tools to assist you in providing superior customer and technical service.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Multi skilled - can attend to more than one discipline
- Ability to prioritise work load and successfully achieve KPI's
- Effectively self-manage without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Develop and manage relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Restricted “B Class” Electrical Licence
- HVAC Mechanic Trade Qualification (Cert III)
- ARCtick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Full & Valid Driver’s Licence
Site Locations : Sydney South - Liverpool, Campbelltown and Kirrawee
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia