Cleaning Manager - DC Cleaning
Are you results focussed and can prioritise quickly? Do you have Knowledge of Distribution Centres, Cleaning Audits and Cleaning standards? Are you flexible with hours, have good communication and can manage teams across multiple sites?
Look no further! We are recruiting for a Cleaning Manager in a fixed term 12 month capacity to manage the cleaning services through regular visitation and supervision of staff for multiple Coles Distribution Centres (DCs) in the designated region to ensure the delivery of services to the customer’s standards and specifications. This position must also develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders at the Coles Distribution Centres and associated companies.
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that daily cleaning services are delivered safely, efficiently and to 100% of specifications
- and compliance.
- Ensure that food safety and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Undertake auditing of DCs and, identify and correct areas of concern in a timely manner and managing cleaning escalations to ensure teams are not impacted.
- Provide regular reports and activity updates to management.
- Ensure OH&S compliance through correct application and implementation of OH&S policies and
- Provide leadership to the team by establishing an environment that encourages continuous improvement and quality outcomes.
- Identify new ways to deliver upgrades in quality and service.
- Certificate IV Asset Maintenance (Cleaning Operations Management) – Preferred
- Proven high level of customer service and team management skills across diverse team/skill set – Essential
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) - Essential
- A valid driver's license - Essential
- Prior cleaning management experience managing direct employment and service contracts, with preferred knowledge of commercial operations.
- Experience in multi-site management with proven ability in managing cross-functional relationships across a broad stakeholder group.
Our successful candidate SHOULD ensure high priority is given to
- monthly cleaning schedule
- meeting KPI’s and budgets
- meeting food, hygiene standards and cleaning standards
- OH&S compliance requirements
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- West Melbourne VIC 3003, Australia