Grounds Maintenance Team Member - WA
Reporting to the State Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for delivering and performing Groundskeeping services to multiple retail locations. The successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle & trailer, company phone and all tools to assist you in providing superior customer service.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Perform Groundskeeping services to multiple retail locations including mowing, edging, sweeping/blowing, pruning, hedge / tree trimming and weed control
- Garden refreshing – woodchips, mulch, new plants etc.
- External pressure wash of buildings as required
- Removal of all waste and transfer to authorized waste transfer station
- Ensure all required job updates are provided
- Follow a proactive model for Groundskeeping maintenance and repairs
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record coupled with experience driving with a trailer – Essential
- Previous experience in Groundskeeping services
- Ability to multi-task; work with limited supervision and make sound decisions quickly
- High standard of integrity and reliability
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and a successful history in previous career positions
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Familiarity with interfacing with technology (iPhone) used to systemically monitor location / jobs
Site Locations: Perth - Midland, Bayswater, Welshpool
This position is outdoors and requires ability to work in any and all weather conditions.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Western Australia, Australia